Thursday, August 12, 2010

About My self.

Average Malaysian guys are about 164cm while women about 153cm... Is it short or just normal for me? hmm.. Im a normal guy with 177cm in height and have an athletic body. My weight is about 86kg.. Lol!!! Not that I'm obese or fat thats becoz i'm a gym freak.. I started going to the gym about a year ago, weighing about 70kg that time... IBM = Normal. I just want to get huge biceps and tricep. Bulk body and look good in anything i wear.. hehe.. My 2nd bro works in a gym. He got sick pack as well as balance build body.. I was so jealous and he wasnt an athletic build compare to my life. He like to sleep and eats. Huh! I want to compete with him and win.. HAHAHAHA

Hmm.. I got to record my gym workout to improve each weak.

Yesterday Workout.(Chest & Tricep)
Bench Press - 51.8kg/10reps, 60.8kg/10reps, 74.60/10reps
Decline Bench Press - 8bar/10reps, 12bar/10reps, 15bar/10reps
Incline Dumbell Press - 30kg/10reps, 35kg/10reps, 40kg/10reps
Dumbell Flyer - 25kg/10reps, 25kg/reps, 30kg/reps
Bench Dip - 3 sets/10 reps


I was so tired and forgot to do barbell skull crush and abs workout. I hope this Saturday or Sunday I'll able to go to gym.

No comments:

Post a Comment